Love is......

......patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:4-13

10/12/2008

The Birthday Girl :)

BIRTHDAY PRINCESS

Well, Jacie has officially turned 5. We can hardly believe how fast our little princess has grown up. She kept asking me, over and over, the night before her big day..........tomorrow?!?!........I'll be 5 tomorrow?"


We all piled into her bed on Monday morning and sang to her. Of course she ate it up. Then, that evening we had a small celebration and the strawberry shortcake was a big hit, as you can tell. Jax and Jordan had second helpings.....You see the plate to Jaxson's right?!?!?! Well, he reached over and snatched it up for quick bite, as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey guys - you'll have rally outdone yourselves. tanua are you going back to school? i love al of you and the blog is wonderful. you should turn it in for a contest of best blod and cutest family in a blog. mike 8 hope school and job is going well. jordan i hope school is going well for you. i love you all bunches & bunches!!! MEMA

Anonymous said...

i don't know what happened to my spelling but i am sick and my eyes are watering and they are swollen.thant's my story and i am sticking to it. words misspelled are really, tanya, all, blog,i instead of 8, and i think that is all. jasmine should enter funny dog picture. lets cash in on the cutemess!!!