Love is......

......patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:4-13

10/12/2008

Christmas Lists

We have had several family members ask about the Kid's Christmas lists. We tried to put a wish list tool on the Blog, but had no success with it. S,o we decided to put them as a post. I'll keep adding if I remember anything I missed, so keep checking.

Jacie=
Anything that has to do with a Princess
Ariel hair dressing doll. It's Ariel's head and you fix her hair........Target has them.
Pink knee-high boots.....any of the ones from Target
Target Wooden Doll house accessories
Size 7 shoe
Size 4T pants, 5T shirts ( Aggie shirts would be great)
Hair stuff
Books
CD player
Stories on CD
Warm PJ's

Jaxson-
Anything with balls
An A & M (preferably), Cowboys, or Texan football uniform with Helmet and shoulder pads (we must find one of these, let me know if you see one)
CD player
Books
Play House Disney stuff
Size 6 shoe
Size 2T Shirts and pants ( he LOVES shirts with balls on them, and Aggie shirts)
Stories on CD
Warm PJ's

Jordan-
I-Tune Gift cards
Joe Boxer pant PJ's
Men's small Shirts ( hoodies, and longsleeve T-shirts)
Toby Mac & Switch foot CD's
Best Buy /Walmart/Target Gift cards
Of course cash is always a winner

No comments: