Love is......

......patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:4-13

4/30/2009

Easter weekend was awesome! Mema and Dadao came up to visit and we all went to our neighborhood egg hunt. It never fails, the weather started out ok but after a few hours we were all freezing. It didn't seem to ruin the fun so that was good. Jordan was in a silly mood as you can tell by all the great face shots we got of him... this would not happen on a normal day.

After the egg hunt we piled into the truck and went to Sea World. Sesame street was there and the kids were in awe. We have enjoyed seeing all the great shows, and every night Jax remembers to be thank full for getting to see them. We are bummed that the kids aren't able to hug the characters, Jacie has been real upset a few times about that.

Aunt Pam .... we got a picture of Zoe for you!!!!! :~)

We went through the Clydesdale barn this time and all of the horses had their back sides to us. Jordan thought this was hilarious and told me to take his picture standing by one. Well, just as I snapped the picture the horse started to poop! I didn't realize just how many people were watching us until the hole barn erupted in laughter. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.

No comments: