Love is......

......patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:4-13

5/21/2009

Just hanging out


Last weekend was one of those great hang around the house weekends. Jordan and Gage took advantage of the great weather and skated more than should be humanly possible. The Dr. released Jordan back to full activity and we think he must have been making up for lost time.

Dado helped Jordan make this skating box and the boys are really putting it to the test. I'm amazed at how they can control the skate board so well. They even got the idea to try and make more of them and sell them on Craig's list.





No comments: