Love is......

......patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:4-13

9/29/2008

Homecomming

We had a blast at the football game Friday night. It was Hays' homecoming, and the whole stadium was decked out in blue and white. We sat with our neighbors, Colby their oldest is in the band and the kids enjoyed trying to find him in the stands.

Jaxson is a hoot, he reminds us every few minutes or so that we're at a "bah dame". Now every time we pass by the stadium he squeals with excitement and tells us "bah dame".

The decorations at the game (mums, face & hair paintings, and most of all the homecoming dresses) made Jacie's eyes twinkle brightly with stars. She bugged us to death to take pictures of every cheerleader, drill team dancer, and the homecoming girls that were dressed to the hilt for the occasion.

We got a few good shots and just really had a great time. And even though Jordan wouldn't let us get any good pictures of him, he seemed to have had an ok time as well.


No comments: