Love is......

......patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:4-13

9/10/2008

They listen more than we know!

So, we have been working with the kids on the way they are supposed to behave and the phrase we are using a lot is, "you must make good choices". When they do not make a "good choice" we talk about it and discuss how they need to talk with God and ask him to forgive them.

Well, yesterday at dinner Jasmine (our new puppy) had to go in the kennel. She didn't like it much and began to bark. Jaxson asked what had happened and I told him Jasmine didn't make a good choice when we had food at the tableby begging, so we had to put her in the kennel. Just then, Jacie spins around and looks over at Jasmine and, in an assertive, bossy tone of voice, blurts out " you better pray to Jesus about that Jasmine!".

We almost fell out of our chairs laughing. I guess you sorta could say she was witnessing. he-he.

No comments: