Love is......

......patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:4-13

11/02/2008

Halloween 08

Trick- Or- Treat
We continued our Halloween tradition by going to mom's office and meeting the gang at Nanna's Halloween Bash. We had a blast at both.

Grande has each department decorate for Halloween, then all the employees kids are invited up to walk around and trick- or treat at each desk. Last year the marketing dept decorated as shriek, and Jacie was terrified.... this year they did candy land and she loved it. Jaxsons favorite was the call center. They did a carnival theme and had a football throwing game, go figure.

The weather was great for fun, food and fellowship later that night at Nanna's. Once everyone arrived, we headed out to get some exercise (wink wink). The hit of the night was coach G. in his Buster the Buda Bulldog costume. The cars honked as they drove by, and all the little kids we passed came over to hug the HUGE YELLOW DOG.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if anyone does not beleive in God they should just see my beautiful grandchildren. all of them. did jordan go as a awesome skater teen? just kidding! wonderful ariel and spider-man though.
love,
mema

Jennifer Stair said...

How adorable! Thanks for sharing these pics. What a fun family you have!