Love is......

......patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:4-13

10/01/2010

Creative Scheduling Part II

So for the last 3 weeks our life has been consumed with Soccer, moving and puppy's. I really think I got more sleep the fist weeks after bringing home my 3 children from the hospital than I have gotten this last several weeks. But we are glad to say things are beginning to settle down.
We have been blessed beyond measure through this whole experience. It seems like God is just one step ahead of the enemy, every time something tries to trip us up... God is right there to hold us up and keep us going.
Cory had a accident the week of our move, our dryer broke the first week in our new home, and allergy season is trying to drain our last bit of energy making school deadlines and parenting patience very thin. However it never fails as we pray for HELP that we feel the refreshing showers from above drizzling down to cover us. We were given a vehicle to borrow, some one from our church anonymously gave us money that was the same amount of a new dryer we had just located, and God brought neighbors to help with our work load giving us more time to focus on school. I must have shed 2lbs of tears this week. I am just so in AWE of how God just swoops down and takes care of things.

Looking forward to many more wonderful day's ahead looking out onto this view from the front porch of our new place of peace.

Love to all, and Happy Fall Yall!!!

1 comment:

Warren Baldwin said...

Just linked from Terribly Interesting. How neat that God has worked at least some of the things out for you. Will mention your situation in prayer. wb